Hamilton Society of Columbia University

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Testimonial: Paul Gomperz, Columbia College 58, former Air Force officer

HERITAGE – Paul Gomperz, Columbia College 58, former Air Force officer

I was a member of the last Air Force ROTC Class at Columbia. With all due respect to the Columbia Curriculum, AFROTC provided the following opportunities.

1) I was taught practical and useful management techniques I have used throughout my life.

2) The course material was interesting.

3) The money I was paid in my Junior and Senior year was the only financial aid I received at Columbia.

4) When I graduated, I had a job.

5) I was two months short of my 21st birthday when I graduated. Over the next three years, I had responsibilities and opportunities that a 21 to 24 year old who was not in the military would never have.

Paul Gomperz

Columbia College 1958
Treasurer, Columbia University Club of Northern New Jersey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home